Spraying & Coating
High-temperature plasma torches are widely used for plasma spraying and application of all kinds of coatings, including refractory materials.
Plasma spraying is effective for:
- Repair of worn-out parts and components of machines, including crankshafts.
- Creation of bimetallic products.
- Application of non-ferrous metal coatings on steel substrates.
- Creation of heat-resistant and hard ceramic coatings on metal and polymer bases.
- Application of carbides and oxides, including ceramics.
- Application of wear-resistant and anti-corrosion coatings.
Powder or wire of the sprayed material is fed to the high-temperature plasma flow. The molten material, blown onto the substrate at high speed, sticks to it, spreading over the surface. There, it quickly cools down, creating a protective coating.
Did not find what you need?
Let our experts help you.
Send your request now >